Notes for Best Use.
1. Best when using Potting Soil.
2. Take inside during freezing temperatures. (32 degrees Fahrenheit / 0 degrees Celsius)
3. When moving the NIMBUS, dis-engage handle as if to re-fill, and re-engage when in final location.
4. Be sure your plant is in the recommended light and temperature environment.
5. Place your NIMBUS on a level surface.
6. You can refill your NIMBUS at anytime.
7. Make sure there is plenty of room in the NIMBUS for your plant.
8. If your plant is or becomes too big you will need to transplant into a larger NIMBUS.